Saturday, December 19, 2015

Elevate


Who knew that hiding under my bed,
Afraid of some violation of self would end me up
Outside of my body?



When I started to sleep atop,
I didn’t want a pillow.


I was but five when I first took flight.
Pulling out through my toes and though the sheets.



My framework feeling the framework around me.
Sometimes I could feel myself pulling through the inside of the springs of my bed,
Sometimes it was through the walls and pipes therein. 

Then, to the skies and electrical lines;
to houses of people I didn’t know. 
Down the road, I would go.


At some odd moment in time,
like to sell something at the holidays,
I would know a picture on the wall of someone down the road.



It wasn’t really until a speech class in eleventh grade,
I came to understand the defined:
Out-of-Body Experience.



Was I broken?  
Could it be because I was adopted?
That I was threatened in some way? or was I just born with this ability?


Surely I was not in death state every night I went out.
It wasn’t until Monroe, that I understood more and about remote viewing.


This is the state of mind and body that I spent my childhood, my youth,
and some of my college years experiencing.



The turning within is such a strong, provoking thing when we are in it alone.
Resources were like mud and my boot that I was was forever at a loss to explain.
The magic trick that nobody ever got. 


Now I find that I still remote view and can verify the details. 
It never ceases to fascinate me.


-Sonja J. Johnston  © 19-Dec-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment