Sunday, May 04, 2014

The Dance Unbroken

Hanging on the thought that you are gone.
and  humming the bit of you with me.

I was biding my own
when you walked right up to me.

Stared right into me
and had me memorize
without pen or ink.

Persuading me with your mental dance
Entranced in the evening air.


With all said and done 
I was happy the day was won.


Through all the facts you had shown
and honesty freely spoken;
the letters on the window open
to all that remains.

Stated frankly with precision 
here is the time and place in
which we stand.

Mirrored to you,
Mirrored to me.

Waltzing the Wood
Playing the dance in full
the heart having spoken.

Pushing through the commotion
of this insane forefront
a vision was being documented.

We stole away from the world
driven by journeys of
divine will.


© 2011 Sonja J. Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment